Position: Veterinary Surgeon
Employment Type: Permanent
Sweeney’s Veterinary is seeking a Veterinary Surgeon to be based in the Wirral area. This role is avilable on either full time or part time basis.
The successful Applicant will be working in a small independent practice employing 2 vets and dealing with mainly small animals. The practice is open 5 days during the week and runs a half day on a Saturday. The successful Applicant will ideally rotate 1/3 Saturdays with the other vets however this is not essential.
Flexible working hours are on offer although the applicant must be willing to work OOH 1/3 weeks. This is a small practice and therefore OOH is quiet.
* Use your capabilities as a forward-thinking vet to bond with clients and deliver an outstanding service
* Work independent and freely from initial presentation to completion.
* Utilise Surgical skills and demonstrate excellent consultancy skills
* Work closely with the RVN’s to set a high standard or practice
* Deliver outstanding patient care and provide a high level of client satisfaction.
* Clinical Experience: 3 years + experience & good varied surgical skills(essential)
* Qualifications: Relevant Degree in Veterinary Medicine.
* Registration: RCVS Registration & Right to work in the UK.
* Ability: An ability to work in sole charge (With Nurse) as necessary.
* OOH rota: Willingness to be part of an OOH rota (1/3 weeks)
* Highly competitive rate of pay
* Accommodation (potentially if required)
* Flexible working hours (full time or part time)
* CPD allowance
* 20 days paid annual leave
Working with Sweeney’s Veterinary:
Sweeney’s Veterinary Connects Qualified Veterinary Professionals with Veterinary Hospitals and Practices throughout the UK and are proud to be a trusted supplier. We have relationships with some of the largest employers in the UK and have access to some of the most exclusive and exciting roles on the market
Refer someone to work with us and get £250