To support the Vocational Qualification Compliance Manager to work as a member of the corporate team in developing and fulfilling training strategies for the company to support its business objectives. Specifically assessing the VQ process so that the company meets its mandatory requirements in relation to VQs.
Key Result areas:
- To undertake VQ Assessments as required by the Internal Quality Assurance Compliance Manager to meet targets.
- To actively participate in the delivery of one to one training provision for staff across the company, ensuring the most effective use of resources and appropriateness of delivery.
- To provide advice, support and guidance to Managers on VQ Assessment matters.
- To contribute to training and systems (including e-learning) throughout the organisation to ensure a safe working environment for staff, compliance with Health and Safety legislation and National Minimum Standards.
- To ensure that systems and procedures are in place which provides for efficient VQ administration ensuring that accurate records are kept and are available for input to the National Training Database.
- To ensure that the guidelines and criteria as set by the Awarding Body (Ensuring Quality) are adhered to.
- To ensure that all documentation required to fulfil the Skills Funding Agency (SFA) are completed and submitted by set deadlines for the organisation to recover external funding.
- To maintain detailed and auditable records for each candidate and each assessment undertaken so that the learner, company, and external organisations can monitor progress.
- To manage your own caseload of learners, working autonomously but under guidance and supervision to meet the targets set by the National Learning and Development Centre (NLDC).
- To maintain your own Continuous Professional Development ensuring currency of practice.
- To attend Standardisation meetings as required to do so by the NLDC so that a consistent approach to learning and development is practised across the company.
- To endorse and take forward ad hoc projects, liaising with the Internal Verifier Internal Quality Assurance Compliance Manager such as the implementation of VQ's via e-learning.
- As a term of employment, the post holder can be required to undertake such other duties commensurate with their post and/or hours of work, as may reasonably be required of them at their initial place of work or at any other of the Company's establishments.
In order to provide a consistent approach within our employee development function, you will be required to attend meetings both with the internal team and external regulatory bodies. The role includes working with the Operational Teams to promote high standards of learning and development including e-learning. You will help to ensure a safe working environment for staff which complies with Health and Safety legislation and National Minimum Standards.
As this post involves commuting nationwide, the post holder will hold a full driving licence and have access to a motor vehicle.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check for Regulated Activity which will include a check against the barred Adult and Childrens lists. We are an equal opportunities employer.