Benefits: Opportunities for career development, Paid training, Fully funded DBS/PVG.
£500 Welcome Bonus, plus
- Overtime available at an enhanced rate of +£2ph above hourly pay rates
- We're proud to pay all employees at National Living Wage rate, or above, including those aged under 23
About this Job -
About this Job -
We are currently recruiting for a Paediatric Support Worker to support a lovely young boy whom has cerebral palsy and epilepsy. In order to help him live his daily life with his family at home he needs support with airway management and feeding, medications, personal care and mobility as well as play and caring for his essential equipment and environment.
This role is part time for someone who can work a mixture of days, nights and weekends, with the following shift patterns available:
- 09:00-16:30 (weekends or when off school)
The person we support has the following clinical interventions:
- Monitoring epilepsy and emergency seizure management
- Nebuliser therapy
- Oxygen and monitoring of oxygen levels
- Nasopharyngeal suction
- Gastrostomy feeding
Previous experience is advantageous but not essential as you will receive training tailored to this person's specific needs.
What the role offers:
- Earn £9.62 per hour.
- A regular working pattern
- Being a part of a dedicated team for this young man
- Paid nurse-led clinical training
- 24/7 on call nurse support
- Opportunity to work with other children as you grow into the role of Paediatric Support Worker
Voyage Specialist Healthcare - part of Voyage Care, provides complex home care services for adults and children. These high quality services allow our clients to remain independent in the comfort of their own home, without compromising on the quality of their care.
Benefits working with Voyage Specialist Healthcare include:
- Competitive salary
- Holiday pay
- Career Progression including the completion of NVQ qualifications
- Fully funded DBS/PVG
- Support Worker recognition scheme
- Enhanced rates for bank holidays
- Refer a friend scheme
This is a rewarding role where you can gain clinical skills and experience, whilst delivering exceptional support to our service users making a positive impact on their day to day life.
Click Apply to complete our one page application………All applications & CV's received are reviewed on a daily basis.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check and Regulated Activity which will include a check against the barred adult list.
* Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010
- Medical Emergency
- Well Being And Personal Care
- Physical Therapy
- Airway Management