Night Support Worker - Fareham, Hampshire - £9.23 per hour
**£500 Welcome Bonus**
Voyage Care are currently looking to recruit a Night Support Worker into our supported living services in Fareham, Hampshire. As a Night Support Worker with Voyage Care you will be working with people who have varying degrees of learning disabilities and mental health needs. You will be promoting independence and supporting them to lead a life that is as fulfilling as possible.
As a Night Support Worker you will be supporting individuals that have complex care requirements during the night. This will involve personal care, administering medication when needed, supporting individuals that are up and awake at night, general paperwork/administration duties.
Benefits to a career with Voyage Care:
- Competitive rates of pay
- A clearly defined career path if you want it
- A mixture of in house training and nationally recognised qualifications (such as the level 3 in Health & Social Care) fully paid for by us
- Paid DBS & Holidays
- Life assurance & Pension Scheme
- Retail rewards & savings
- Long service awards
- Refer a friend from now £500 - £2000 T&C's Apply
As well as a rewarding job, we are offering all new starters a welcome bonus of £500!
(£250 after Month 1 and £250 after probation!)
The current shifts available are as follows:
Monday 22:00 - 09:30, Tuesday 22:00 - 09:30, Wednesday 22:00 - 09:30 Sunday 22:00- 08:00.
***PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS THE AVAILABLE SHIFT PATTERN AS IT STANDS CURRENTLY. IT IS HOWEVER SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO OPERATIONAL NEED SO FLEXIBILITY WILL BE ESSENTIAL***
- Driver with own vehicle is essential for this role due to the location of the service. In addition you will be required to drive a mobility vehicle to enable one of the people we support to access day services on a Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday morning.
- Flexibility. This is a shift based role that can include working on weekends and bank holidays so flexibility is essential.
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service and a genuine desire to help people
- The ability to work well independently and within a team
- The ability to work to robust, clear guide lines
- Willingness to deliver personal care and medication to those that require it
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list. Should your employment with Voyage Care terminate for any reason within the first 3 months of your employment start date, the full cost of the DBS will be repayable back to us. Deducted from your final salary.
* Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010
COVID19 safety is important to us all, we support our staff and the people we support to stay safe by wearing correct PPE, including Type IIR Fluid Resistant Surgical Masks (FRSM), aprons and gloves at all times. We have a in-house team that ensures that all of our services have plenty of PPE at all times. All care and support is carried out following the latest Government guidance. Our aim is to keep you and the people we support safe.
It is an expectation that all staff are to have had or be part of the Covid- 19 vaccination process unless they can provide an exemption reason.
- Mental Health
- Learning Disabilities
- Personal Care