Ward Healthcare Assistant
Position: Ward Healthcare Assistant
Pay: up to £20,000 plus paid enhancements and benefits
Hours: Full time / Part time - flexible shift pattern
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are seeking Healthcare Assistant to work for our client - a leading healthcare provider to work in their State-of-the-Art Private Hospital based in Nottingham. They are seeking healthcare assistant to join their team.
You will be joining a well-established team, brilliant support available. The company offer opportunities for training and progression leading to promotions - sites across the UK!
- Providing high quality services at all times to our patients
- Catheter Removals
- Providing personal care towards patients from all aspects
- Dealing with ECGs
- Being able to work with nurses and advising them of any concerns that patients may have with recovery
Who were looking for?
- Being committed and motivated
- Experienced Healthcare Assistant who is looking for a progression in their career
- Ideally a NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care
- Being able to work different hours of the day
- 35 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Annual Bupa wellness
- Free parking
- Life assurance
Please apply or for more information please call / text Izzy on 07470973262