Salary & Benefits: To £30,000 + Competitive Benefits
If you love nursing, learning new things and helping others and want to work with like-minded people then this role is for you! Working for this patient-centred hospital you can expect to contribute to decisions about clinical practice standards and quality improvement, you will enjoy working with leaders that are rooted in the values of delivering great patient care, alongside colleagues that are supportive and empathetic.
A patient stated, ‘From my initial consultation through to my procedure and recovery the Nurses went above and beyond. I was made to feel welcome and nothing was too much trouble.’
3 great things about this healthcare provider:
- State of the art facilities with 4 fully equipped theatres, 30 beds and modern consultation rooms.
- A supportive and friendly employer who believe in investing in their employees and nurturing talent, they offer further clinical training for all team members.
- Planned investment to improve facilities, create additional patient rooms and offer more specialist services.
The Hiring Manager stated, ‘It’s a very exciting time to join, we work together to achieve our goals, we get things done and we have fun. Our patients are at the heart of what we do and we are proud to create a great experience for our patients’
What you will do as a Ward Nurse:
- Care for your patients! Supporting both pre and post operatively, you will ensure all of your patients have a 5* experience.
- Support the Ward Manager and Senior Nurses with the day to day running of the ward - suggesting new and improved ways of working is actively encouraged.
- You must be a Registered Nurse with an active NMC registration and a proven track record of treating patients within a surgical ward environment.
To apply, please follow the link provided or contact Eleanor at Stroud Resourcing quoting the below reference.