Surgical Wards | Staff Nurse | Brentwood | Full time I Joining Bonus (subject to T & C)
Spire Hartswood Hospital has an exciting opportunity for a Staff Nurse to join our dynamic and experienced nursing team. The successful candidate will be able to Grow and develop their career within a modern and supportive environment.
Spire Hartswood Hospital is a 45 bed hospital with 4 theatres and offers a comprehensive range of services and facilities. Our vision is to be recognised as a world class healthcare business bringing together the best people who are dedicated to developing excellent clinical environments and delivering the highest quality patient care.
Duties and responsibilities
- You will be working on a surgical ward as part of our nursing team.
- Be responsible for delivering pre and post-operative care to the range of surgical specialities that are cared for.
- Additional responsibilities are also afforded all staff in order to ensure a competent and efficiently run ward.
- You will be required to work night shifts predominantly, but ideally have the flexibility to work days should the need arise.
Who we're looking for
- Current NMC Registration.
- Surgical experience essential
- Minimum of 2 years post registration.
- Passion for providing clinically excellent care.
- Willingness to grow, develop and innovate in their practice.
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Rebecca Burns [ Link removed ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
- Surgical Procedures