Ward Sister/Charge Nurse | Surgical Wards | Edinburgh - Dalkeith | Supportive Team
Spire Shawfair has an exciting opportunity for a Charge Nurse to join our team. You will be working with a diversity of specialties, making each day unique and rewarding. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure and experience the vast range of specialties within the hospital.
Shawfair Park Hospital is a purpose built day case facility, based in south east Edinburgh, practicing some of the most advanced treatments supported by the latest generation imaging and diagnostic technology. This means we offer everything from screening and rehabilitation through to leading edge surgical procedures and cancer care
Duties and responsibilities
- Providing exemplary planned care for patients
- Managing a team
- Ensuring that the team delivers effective patient care by providing appropriate clinical and managerial leadership
Who we're looking for
- NMC Qualified (Essential)
- Surgical ward experience
- Passion for providing clinically excellent care
- Willingness to grow, develop and innovate in their practice
- Management experience
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employee’s well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Jillian on [ Email address blocked ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications