Ward Sister | Surgical Ward | Band 6 equivalent | Farnham, Surrey | Full Time | Excellent CPD and Learning opportunities
Are you a Senior Nurse looking for your next career move or perhaps you are already working in a similar capacity?
If so, Spire Clare Park Hospital has an exciting opportunity for a Ward Sister to join our experienced and dynamic team. Working with a wide variety of specialisms you will be able to develop your clinical skills in a modern and supportive environment.
Spire Clare Park is an elective hospital situated in Farnham that has recently been rated as good by the CQC. We offer a range of surgical specialties which includes; Orthopaedics, General Surgery, Cosmetics, Urology, Dermatology and ENT.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To lead the clinical team; and to provide the highest standards of care, safety and service to patients and relatives.
- You will use a philosophy of care endorsed within the hospital which will be underpinned by policy, procedures, protocols and business strategies.
- You will provide clinical leadership of the highest calibre to ensure the highest standards of nursing care are consistently provided to all.
- You will develop a working environment and culture that actively improves health, safety, security and infection control.
- You will lead others in the development of knowledge, ideas and working practices; and plan, allocate, assess and provide feedback to team members.
- Be part of an on-call rota to cover additional clinical requirements out of hours if and when needed
Who we're looking for:
- Current NMC Registration.
- Minimum 3 years post registration experience.
- Managerial experience is desirable.
- Organisational and communication skills that will be required to manage a complex service, while ensuring a gold standard of care for all patients throughout their stay.
We offer employees a ranged salary depending on post qualification time and experience, as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays.
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options.
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers.
- Free Bupa wellness screening.
- Private medical insurance.
- Life assurance.
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Jodie Walsh on 07935 755240 or email [ Link removed ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications