Up to £31,500 p/a | 37.5 Hours – Days & Nights | Great Benefits + L&D
A leading Cheshire hospital is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN/Registered Nurse to work on their surgical ward on a full time, permanent basis.
What the hospital is offering and details of this Surgical Ward Nurse/RGN role:
* A contract of 37.5 hours per week working shifts on an internal rotation
* Great annual salary of up to £31,500 depending on experience
* A private pension plan, life assurance and private medical insurance
* Health and wellness programmes, plus occupational health and physiotherapy services
* Free gym membership, cycle to work schemes, discounted training and swimming lessons
* Childcare vouchers, season ticket loans and discounted nursery fees
* Some excellent retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
* Ongoing opportunities for professional development and career progression
* Staff recognition programmes and long service rewards
The Ward Staff Nurse role will involve managing a caseload of predominantly elective surgical patients and delivering the highest possible standards of patient care in addition to leading HCAs on duty and ensuring that the overall patient experience is second to none.
The necessary skills, qualities and attributes our client require in a Surgical Ward Nurse/RGN:
* Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA with a valid NMC pin
* Post-registration experience in an acute or surgical ward setting
* Well organised with strong planning skills
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Chris Dobson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Ribonucleic Acid Sequencing