We are looking to recruit an experienced Warehouse Operative for a long term position:
The Warehouse Operator role is to ensure high levels of Health & Safety and inventory accuracy are maintained. To provide the best possible customer service levels to both manufacturing and external customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Supports the team to deliver the warehouse objectives.
* Develops strong working relationships with key internal/external customers, strives for excellence and full accountability in respect of customer service.
* Able to adapt to the fast pace of changing circumstances and demands within the working environment.
* Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability.
* Ensures that Warehouse internal and external audit standards are in compliance.
* Continuously seeks to delivers improvements and benefits to the business.
* Continuously improve inventory records accuracy, through a high degree of personal accuracy.
* Fully conversant with and able to perform necessary SAP transactions.
* Good communication skills both oral and written to ensure desired outcomes are understood and achieved.
* Delivers results, drives for continuous improvement. Sets high performance expectations and holds others accountable for the results expected.
Seeks and welcomes feedback, responds to coaching. Takes action to enhance performance based on experiences and feedback
You will have:
* NVQ in Warehousing
* Relevant FLT licenses – Counterbalance, Pallet Rider/Ped Op, Reach Truck, VNA
* Educated to GCSE standard
* Experience in material handling
* Experience of operating handheld scanner equipment
* Attention to accuracy
* Be able to provide high attention to detail