Inivos are looking for a Warehouse Person to join the Warehouse team. Inivos promotes flexible working as a company, however this role will be successfully carried out by working from our production facilities in Kings Lynn.
Do you have what it takes to be one of the Inivos team?
We are looking for people who challenge themselves, to set goals, and go above and beyond what is strictly required of them in their role, to achieve these.
Our people passionately strive for excellence which you will see in their careful attention to detail. We are inquisitive and we like to understand, not just for the sake of more knowledge but to fuel our innovation in new products, services, and solutions for our customers. We call this resourcefulness, and a sense that perfection is only just good enough.
We believe that for you to enjoy success in your work, you must apply energy and focus to the tasks you have to do every day. We like to give you the opportunity to stretch yourself beyond your natural ‘comfort zone’ in the knowledge that you will be guided by your inner principles to do the right thing by the business, your colleagues and our customers.
These core values are at the heart of what we do and are easier to feel than to talk about. Show us these and we will enjoy having you on the team at Inivos!
What do we do?
At its core, Inivos is a specialist medical technology business developing, manufacturing, and supplying products and services to enable hospitals and healthcare facilities to reduce the risk of infection.
What are we looking for in this position?
The Warehouse Person will be expected to take responsibility for all incoming goods and picking/packing orders for dispatch. As well as this work closely with the production to ensure good stock levels are maintained and to maintain accuracy in picking/packing to ensure that the correct goods go to the correct location.
What will you do?
* Maintain Health and Safety procedures throughout the work environment
* Receive all incoming deliveries
* Prepare all outgoing deliveries
* Putting goods away & stock rotation
* Keep area tidy & walkways clear
* Perform accurate stock takes
* Quality control
* Assist with production when necessary
* Picking & packing to fulfil orders
* Ensuring the van is fully loaded before leaving the warehouse
* Responsible for carrier data & paperwork
* Adherence to the company QMS and external accreditations maintained
Any Additional tasks as required.
What will you need to have and do?
* Always represent our Core Values: Excellence, Resourceful, Innovation, Understanding and Integrity
* Confident and decisive in judgement
* Proficient IT Skills
* To take a hands-on approach to work
* Ability to work in, and adapt to, a rapidly changing environment
* Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail and the ability to prioritise workload
* Good communication skills
* A drive for time bound completion of tasks
* Ability to work independently and cooperatively with others to complete tasks
* Ability to maintain a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
* Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
* Experience within a similar role is essential
* Manual Lifting – a good level of physical fitness is required
* Valid UK Driving License
What will you get?
* A competitive salary
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Commitment to your Personal & Professional Development
* Contributory Pension
Most of all you will be a part of the Inivos Family, who are a team of motivated and inspiring individuals wanting to play their part in changing the industry and making a difference. Inivos is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Ready to apply?
Does this role sound like you? Are you the driven, resourceful type who goes above and beyond to get results? Then apply today
- Attention To Detail
- Confident And Emotionally Stable
- Critical Thinking