We have a unique opportunity for a Weekend Care Assistant to work in our client’s small nursing unit in Liverpool, looking after Religious Sisters with a range of different health issues and dependencies.
About the Role
As a Weekend Care Assistant your hours would be 1.30pm – 8.30pm on Saturdays and Sundays and your responsibilities will include:
- Working in a small team of dedicated care staff to deliver exceptional care in a uniquely mixed clinical and domiciliary environment
- Adhering to care plans and risk assessments
- Maintaining accurate documentation and records
To be successful in your application as Weekend Care Assistant, you must have/be:
- Punctual and reliable
- Someone with at least NVQ2 in Health and Social Care or HSC Dip 2
- Passionate about delivering high quality, person centred care
- Someone who is caring and compassionate
- A self-motivated, competent and confident person
- A team player who engages well with others
- Someone with a positive outlook
- Able to communicate effectively
- Driving licence and access to own vehicle desirable
About the Rewards
The role of Weekend Care Assistant is offering a great range of benefits including:
- A competitive salary of up to £10 per hour (circa £18,000 per annum, pro rata)
- Managerial and clinical support
- Access to supervision
- Free meal when working long days
- Supportive and friendly working environment
- Free enhanced DBS check and uniform
- Training and opportunity to develop knowledge and skills
How to Apply
Please note that eRecruitSmart is advertising on behalf of the Hiring Company and your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Care, assistant, homecare, Senior Carer, Care Assistant, Carer, Support Worker, Care worker, care work, weekend carer
- Positive Attitude
- Self Motivation
- Team Working