We are looking for a passionate and caring individual with a proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team. You will be responsible for medical costs, annual leave management, and sickness management. Good time management skills, ability to prioritise and organise is essential. Our main aim is to help our residents maintain their dignity and independence in our homely surrounding.
Desirable Skills as a Weekend Manager-RGN/RMN:
* Responsibility for the well-being of our residents, including making sure their physical, emotional and social needs are met.
* Leading, motivating and mentoring to your team and delivering clinical guidance and training to ensure the safe, smooth and efficient running of the care home.
* Carrying out assessments and developing, implementing and evaluating individualised care plans for each of our residents.
* Monitoring work areas and practices to ensure they are safe and conform to relevant standards, policies and legislation.
* Generally promoting our residents’ independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care and striving for continuous improvement.
This role is based on a 22 hour working week, Saturday & Sunday on days only.
Necessary Qualifications as Weekend Manager:
* Valid NMC pin - RGN/RMN
* Knowledge of National Standards and NMC code of practice.
* First Level registration Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) for a Nursing House with at least 2 years post registration experience.
* Background in person centred care planning within a care home.
* A willingness to coach, guide and support your team on a daily basis, including providing formal and informal programmes of teaching to colleagues and other care professionals.
* A genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development
Benefits in Return:
* Paid NMC PIN renewal
* Paid DBS
* Training and Progression within the company
* Holiday pay
* Pension scheme
Should you be interested in the position above or would like further information, please contact Nathan.
Optima Nursing & Care Services Ltd is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Optima, directly or via any of our job advertisement platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure internal CRM. Your personal data will not be shared with any third parties without your consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent for your details to be held on our database at any time
Coaching And Mentoring