About The Role
Cedar House - HC One Care home company
Clinical or Non- Clinical
39 High Street, Harefield, Middlesex, UB9 6EB
We are looking for a passionate and caring individual with a proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team. You will be responsible for medical costs, annual leave management, and sickness management. Good time management skills, ability to prioritise and organise is essential. Our main aim is to help our residents maintain their dignity and independence in our homely surrounding.
As a Weekend Manager at HC One, you'll value one thing above all. Kindness. It carries across every aspect of our Dementia, Nursing, Residential and Specialist care homes. Every single person who works here understands that our residents are people just like them with their own stories to tell. And, by joining us, you'll have a wonderful opportunity to give something back to those people. For you, that will mean taking responsibility for a specific part of the home and delivering the very best level of care. Not to mention running the entire place when the Home Manager and Deputy Home Manager are absent. So, whether you're reporting that the new lady who just came in appears to have some mobility issues, asking a gentleman to provide a sample for monitoring or administering a medicine to someone who', you'll always have resident dignity and wellbeing in mind above all.
This vacancy is based on a 22 hour working week - Saturday and Sunday.
• Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
• Paid individual membership for the Nursing Times.
• Free DBS
• Free Uniform
• Pension Scheme
• Childcare Vouchers
• Indemnity Insurance
• NMC Revalidation Support
What you will need:
We're looking for a Registered Nurse with valid Pin number and proven leadership skills in a care home for vulnerable adults. Beyond that, it's all about your brilliant, positive energy and natural ability to get along with people. This is a role for someone who's ready to take real accountability. And, whenever you communicate with a resident or co-worker, you'll be truly considerate and kind. You will need sound knowledge of National Standards and NMC code of practice along with the following:
• First Level registration Registered Nurse (RGN.RMN) for a Nursing House with at least 2 years post registration experience
• Background in person centred care planning within a care home.
• A willingness to coach, guide and support your team on a daily basis, including providing formal and informal programmes of teaching to colleagues and other care professionals.
• A genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development.
• A respectful, courteous and compassionate nature and belief in giving your personal best at all times.
About the Home:
Cedar House is a friendly care home that offers residential, nursing and dementia, challenging behaviour and palliative care.
The home's caring team has created a family atmosphere, encouraging everyone to eat and celebrate special occasions together. Residents are invited to decorate their rooms with small items of their own furniture and treasured belongings so that it feels just like home. Daily life is thoughtfully designed to support mind, body and soul.
https://(url removed)/carehome.cfm/searchazref/(phone number removed)CEDB
Coaching And Mentoring