Search Consultancy are recruiting for experienced carers and in Widnes for a number of bank positions
Do you enjoy helping others and being able to choose when you want to work?
Search Consultancy are working with a number of large providers of care for older people and those with various support needs to source a number of experienced care workers in the Widnes area. Working flexible hours through the week to suit your own availability, you will be expected to:
- Provide a residential / nursing service for vulnerable adults
- Follow care plans for the residents and engage with them
- Administer care, including personal hygiene
- Ensure the well-being of residents, adhering to CQC care standards
- De-escalate challenging situations
To register with Search for Senior you must have the relevant experience working in a similar environment
The types of services you could be working in will be:
* Care Homes - Nursing and Residential
* Extra Care Services
* Home Care
Bringing the above will speed up the registration process!
* 2 proof of current address
* Photo I.D
* Relevant training certificates
* Right to work in UK - eg. Passport or birth certificate
* Details of 2 referee's
* Bringing the above will speed up the registration process!
I look forward to hearing from you :)
Please also check out our Facebook page - [Click here to apply]
Feel free to contact Sean on [Click here to apply] or send an email to [Click here to apply]
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.