Your caring and professional approach goes without saying, as does your strong work ethic, reliability and ability to build solid working relationships. In return, you will receive the support of some of the most outstanding nurse leaders in the sector, market-leading rates of pay and almost limitless national opportunity for career progression.
The qualities and skills we look for:
- RGN Qualified & NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council) Registered
- Strong Management and Leadership skills
- Caring & compassionate with an excellent clinical track record
- Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people
- Excellent organisation skills
- Effective communication skills
- Flexible, professional and committed to being the best
- Quality driven with a desire to continually improve yourself & our services
In return, we will give you:
- Realistic Pay
- Specialist dementia training and support
- Full library of interactive learning resources
- Range of salary sacrifice benefits including childcare vouchers, pension, gym membership, technology purchase schemes and more
We are also keen to add to our team of Bank Nurses, Care Assistants and Support Services staff, so please get in touch if you are interested in one of those roles too.
Requirements for this position
ensuring care standards
motivating your team.
leading by example
monitoring standards through regular audits,
supervised clinical practice
clinical risk assessments
HR experience, a
strong knowledge of sales & marketing
understanding of budget management
Compassionate, resilient and determined to deliver quality care in our engaging and energetic environment.
Coaching And Mentoring