Salary: To £40,000 + Pension + 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Birthday holiday
Perhaps you want to work for a high growth digital health startup that is disrupting the fertility market by creating a digital care pathway for people trying to start or expand their family.
Their ambition is to become a world leading digital health platform and to support people who are trying to conceive by providing high-quality education, products and healthcare service.
* A start up business with BIG ideas – they have transitioned from an ecommerce business into a digital health business and gained Care Quality Commission (CQC) registration.
* Exciting growing team – joining the business now will allow you to shape and further develop your career and skills.
Founding Director stated, “We are an innovative and ambitious digital healthcare business who are passionate about providing life changing support to our customers”
What you will do as a Women’s Health Nurse:
* You will advise individuals and couples seeking advice on pre-conceptual care and support them in optimising their reproductive health.
* Providing expert fertility education and quality product guidance to patients.
* You will also provide Women’s Health consultations using a variety of media such as live chat, telephone and video.
* You will be working part-time hours from home (2/3 days per week) this can be afternoons and evenings as well so it can fit perfectly with other clinical nursing commitments you may have.
* Ideal candidate will be a Registered Nurse with a proven track record within a Gynaecology / Women’s Health.
Click to Apply! To apply please email your CV to Guy Stroud or call me on (phone number removed) for an informal chat.
Fertility Talent is a company of Stroud Resourcing, a leading Healthcare recruitment firm