Women’s Health Physiotherapist | Salary dependant on experience | Part time – 7.5 hours a week | Sussex
Spire Sussex Hospital is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Women’s Health Physio to join their dedicated and friendly team.
The Spire Sussex hospital in Hastings is rated an ‘Outstanding’ hospital by the CQC. It is a 29 bedded hospital that offers outpatient and inpatient services for a range of specialties, including Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology, Gynaecology, Urology, ENT, Cosmetic and General Surgery
Duties and responsibilities
A Women's Health Physiotherapist is required to follow up outpatients who have had women's health surgery at our busy Private Hospital. You would be joining our friendly hardworking team, and advising on aspects of post-op Women's Health Care and pelvic health in outpatients. Hours of work will be 7.5 hours per week.
Who we're looking for
- You will be a Qualified physiotherapist with a valid HCPC
- You will have at least 2 years post graduate experience
- You will have a special interest and be able to evidence experience of working within Women’s Health.
- Ideally you will be able to work flexibility dependant on the needs of the service
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidaysEmployer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Rebecca O’Neill on rebecca.o’[ Email address blocked ] or 07885 708 488
Spire Healthcare are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive culture for all. Our people are our difference, it’s their dedication, warmth and pursuit of excellence that sets Spire Healthcare apart
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
- Private Hospital
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Pelvic Floor
- Physical Therapy
- Health Care