Diagnostic Radiographer | North-West London | 3 x 11.5-hour shifts
£45,000 p/annum - CPD, Training opportunities and development + Benefits
We are recruiting for a General Radiographer who are interested in a long-term career with an outstanding employer! The Hospital have plans to expand their imaging department and currently have a need for an experience radiographer with expertise in X-Rays, Theatres.
This role is based within general radiology - X-Rays and Theatres. Possibility to rotate in CT is available however, not necessary.
- HCPC registered and Diploma in Radiography.
- 3 days x 11.5-hour shifts
- At least 4 years postgraduate experience across X-Rays and Theatres
- Having CT experience would be desirable as you can rotate however, not essential
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary up to £45,000 per annum
- 33 days holiday per annum, increasing to 38 days (Inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Progression possibilities throughout the company
- Private Medical Insurance & Private Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- Plus much more
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.